Friday, August 19, 2011

Brainfart


So I thought it would be really fun to stencil the downstairs bathroom in the same coral color we are using to accent the L room. I think if there is anywhere you can get away with a bold wall print its in a bathroom. Anyway, on to my brainfart. So I think I was watching tv when I saw a wallpaper that had a really great repeating "Y" pattern on it but I can't for the life of me remember where it was. Either way, I'd like to either find or make a stencil like it to use on the walls. I tried googling "y" pattern but I came up short. The only thing I found that was even remotely like it was this poster.


If you rotate it 90 degrees you kind of get the idea. But again, I have no clue how, where, or what to start with. And the thought came, I wonder if I could do this with a "W"? I mean how cute and fitting would that be? But who knows, it may be a total bust if I can't find any other info. So we'll see I guess. But then, I came across this...

How awesome is this!!!!!


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment