Monday, April 4, 2011

hello there, bicycle....


I'm up at 3:30 am for two reasons.
1) I started my new job at the hospital where I work the night shift. I was supposed to work tonight but they called me off and in an attempt to not throw my sleep schedule off completely, as I have to work the next couple of days, I'm trying to stay up.
2) I'm on exercise induced endorphin high! This morning we got up and hiked SanTan Mountain with our friends Drew and Laura. It was the perfect not-too-easy-not-too-hard hike. And then this evening, in a moment of pure spontaneity, we bought his and her's mountain bikes.

We have both mentioned on several occasions how much we'd like to have bikes cause there are so many trails to ride around here so we are VERY excited to have them. We had to pat ourselves on the back cause we mapped our first ride and found out we went 7.5 miles! Quite good for two people who are out of shape!



No comments:

Post a Comment