Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Small appliance greed

There are three things that are very high on my I-want-you-really-bad-but-don't-have-the-money-for-you list.

1
A sewing machine. Not picky about brand, just want one that does the basics.

2
A KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Ice Blue - swoon!

3
An Icecream maker. Preferably this one because it has all the bells and whistles but I'd take any of them.



Ok so I know that is four things but the icecream maker and the popcicle maker are interchangable.

I think I'll start looking on Craigslist for a sewing machine. Thats probably the best place to find a good deal.

Speaking of Craigslist, John is working on a project that is very similar to Craigslist but MUCH more user friendly. So prepare for some shameless self promotion once its ready to roll. ; )

On a completely unrelated side note, we are doing this. Starting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment