Monday, October 3, 2011

Some of my favorite ideas...

I know, I know. Its been forever since I lasted posted. But you know what? You're lucky you get anything at all right now cause nursing school is sucking the life out of me. Literally. Don't get me started on that tangent or you'll be reading till your eyes bleed. That's for another day. 

No, right now, since I don't have time to actually do any of the things that I spent months planning to do with my house I thought I'd share some of my favoritest ideas that I've collected from some of the copious amount of blogs. And if you know me, you know I love me some blogs. Like really, alot. I may or may not be subscribed to somewhere in the realm of 150+ blogs. I live by a "more is more" attitude and so far its working out A-O-K. Alright enough nonsense lets get to the good stuff. 

Oh, one more thing, in case you are one of the unfortunate few who have not tried Pinterest yet I HIGHLY recommend you do. In fact, forget the recommendation. I order you to get your tiny hiney over there and make yourself an account this instant!  The best way to describe it is that it is a form of visual bookmarking where you can make "boards" that have "pins" of different things like; food, interior design, fashion, anything! I have a board just dedicated to avocados for petes sake! And your boards and pins are public so that you can access and search other peoples good ideas too. Its seriously an amazing resource for ideas and inspiration about anything your heart could possibly flutter to know. And I can't get enough of it. 

And you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking the little button to the left! :) 















Thats really just the tip of the iceburg. I save a dump truck load worth of ideas but I figure its enough to wet your whistle for a bit! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post--you just gave me my dinner idea--the butternut risotto looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete