Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello there!

Well, I'm still alive here. Sorry my posting has dropped down to virtually nill. But I have been studying my brains out lately and haven't had much time for anything else. 

Nothing new to report going on at the house for right now.
I had a momentary green thumb moment so I went out and bought sweet basil, cinnamon basil and cilantro and all the fixins to plant em in. Both basil plants are doing excellent, but the cilantro I managed to kill in less than 24 hours. Maybe its more of a gray thumb. 

So to put a smile on your face, since I have nothing else to give you I'm gonna show you these pics that John found and sent to me. We took them around Christmas time of last year when John was playing with his new iPod. And let me tell you...Jax. Is. Hilarious. 



I'm dying! I'm having a hard time typing cause I'm laughing so hard. 

When he first showed me these I thought he photoshopped him in there cause its so ridiculous. 
And you can see the progression of us cracking up as we realize Jax's expression is completely serious every single time. 

I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment