Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you....

Like the rest of the blogging community, here is my Thankful on Thanksgiving post.

What am I thankful for? This is one question that was hard to answer because so many things came to mind all at once.

First, my husband. I am grateful for his patience, understanding, support, sense of humor and abundance of love he gives me every day. I can truly say that I am a woman now and most of it is because I am now a wife to a man who has helped shape me into the person I've always wanted to be.

My family, who continue to help, support and love me even from afar. I am so grateful for the emails, phone calls, and occasional card I receive that helps me feel like I'm still in Delaware with them.

My new family, who have welcomed me with open arms. They are so happy, loving, and easy to get a long with. I couldn't ask for better people to have entered my life.

My job, while, it isn't my "ideal" job it has given me the sense of contribution I so badly needed and helps to further my education in my future field.

School. It isn't always fun but I am grateful I am able to go. Not everyone can and I am fortunate to be blessed with a husband who welcomes furthering my education with open arms.

My Heavenly Father. He continues to reign blessings down upon me and show me the love, comfort and support that I so often call upon him for.


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment