Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello there, blog twin...

As of late, I have been nothing short of obsessed with home decor blogs. My dear SIL Julie, is an awesome resource for said blogs. That being said, she recently referred me to this blog.


She has a portion on there where she post's what she wears for the week and while it isn't exactly design related I found one of her posts really spoke to me. Why? Because if I change out a few words I swear I could have written the exact same thing.

Its a post she called:


And every single thing in it is DEAD ON me (except the living in Seattle part). It was honestly a little scary to read something that so perfectly reflected my thoughts which is why I'm blogging about it now. Especially what she says about how her wardrobe reflects her decor style, her use of neutrals and solids with feminine details, and that her go to colors are blue and gray. (I would estimate about 95% of my wardrobe is blue and gray) So instead of writing the exact same thing just go check out her post and then her blog because its cute and so is she.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment