Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Becoming Nocturnal

Thats right, I'm becoming nocturnal. Not by choice really, ok maybe unconsciously by choice. But when you combine:

Nothing to get up for in the morning +
Inability to get used to someone else in my bed +
Napping out of sheer boredom (for a long time) +
Waking up dripping with sweat from the heat +
A husband who (sadly) stays up ALL night working =

Nocturnal

It just kind of...happened. I kept sleeping in a little later every day, and going to bed later every day and suddenly I was going to bed when the sun was coming up.

So I've decided to right this little situation by doing a few things. I will ground myself from napping. I will stop eating after 10pm, which I need to do anyway because I am slowly gaining weight. Possibly taking sleep aids, in the begining, to get myself to sleep at a decent hour. And, making a list of things that I need to do the next day to give myself a reason to get out of bed.

cross your fingers



No comments:

Post a Comment