Thursday, February 9, 2012

A visual update


Here is a little update of what I've been up to with pictures from my cell. 


This is a preview of our newly painted bedroom. Once I get the other projects done , (no they aren't done yet!) I'll put some nice ones up. 

 This is self explanatory. Lets just say I've been stressed. 

 I found this in my car the morning after a particularly hard day at school. Isn't he the best? 

 Some fancy new black pants I wore on a fun night out with friends. 

 I caved and went blonde again. My hair feels dry now though so I'm kind of already regretting it. 

 Hubs thought Valentines was the 4th (not 14th) so I got this surprise last week. 

On impulse I bought a coconut. The fresh meat is delicious.  Love me some coconut! 

 I made coconut rice pudding with honey, with the milk. I was quite glad that John doesn't like rice pudding cause I could not stop eating it.  
 I FINALLY got my wedding band sized and my rings dipped. Its amazing how beautiful and sparkly they are now! 
(excuse the gross nails, I pick at my polish when I'm stressed and this was right after class)

Went to lunch with a new friend and ordered pasta limone. I loved it so much I came home and recreated the recipe with artichokes and shrimp. YUM YUM YUM is all I can say. 

I'm not sure if you know but I'm a MAJOR polish junkie. (that's really an understatement!) I got obsessed with obtaining Revlon's Whimsical. I had to go to 5 stores to find one that still had it in stock but victory is mine! Its on my nails now even as I type and I love it!


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment