Sunday, May 8, 2011

hello there, first anniversary...

Its our first anniversary.

One whole year of being married. I know in twenty years one will feel like nothing but right now, to me, it feels like everything.

What has changed since I've been married?

I'm not a vegetarian anymore. - Not because of my hubs but because my hair was falling out. :(
I enjoy housework. - I love cleaning "our" house.
I'm a homeowner.
I have two cats, Jax and Sundae, whom we both adore.
I'm outdoorsy. - I love to hike and run and ride bikes.
I don't sleep alone anymore. ;)
I'm a brunette. - Again, hair was falling out.
I'm more handy than my hubs. - shhhh hehe
I watch documentaries. On space. A lot.
I take vitamins.
I'm a resident of Arizona.
I paint. I sew. I craft. A Lot.
I'm Allison Weems






John, I love you more every day. You have helped me grow into the woman I have always wanted to be. I thank GOD for blessing me with such an amazing man to spend the rest of my life with.


1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful Allison. Congratulations! I think a year is a big deal too. Enjoy and savor every moment.

    I'm shocked to hear you are no longer a vegetarian and that your hair was falling out! I guess now I should say something dumb like "Welcome to the dark side."

    ReplyDelete