Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello there, 2011!

Clearly I'm not the best when it comes to keeping up on this blog. I’ve already announced I would be blogging more often. And well.... But don't fret. I am here. And I am trying again. And isn’t' that really the point? To keep trying. No matter how many times you fail you have to keep trying. And that’s just what I'm doing. Again.

How have I been? Sadly, the same.

We celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple and it was marvelous. We spent Christmas eve at the hubs parents house with the rest of his siblings and their families. That is their Christmas day. Let me state that that is the most presents I’ve ever seen. Ever. And it was a total present opening free-for-all. It was crazy and chaotic but I loved every second of it and of spending my most favoritest holiday with my new family.

Christmas day we ate pancakes, opened presents, went to his brother’s house, played with the kids and our new toys, then left and had a very fancy Christmas dinner at Carl’s Jr. before going to see Tron in IMAX 3D.

That’s right, we had Christmas dinner at Carl’s Jr. It wasn’t planned but had already bought our movie tickets and couldn’t stay for dinner at his brothers and there is NOTHING open on Christmas day sooo….. Carl’s Jr. it was. I’ll always look back on it and laugh but I promise it won’t happen again. J


Btw can I just say, in comparison to the east coast, winter is really a joke here. I mean I think I’ve needed a coat all of ONE time. And yet I’m constantly hearing people complaining about the cold. Wimps.

NO. I did not start school. And no I do not want to talk about it. Other than the fact that if you should happen to read in the news that a school in Arizona burned down… well…

But in other more fun news we have decided on our one year anniversary trip. Where are we going? EUROPE!!!!! More specifically, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia, and Poland!!!!! Feel free to be jealous. Hah! We are traveling with my parents who are avid world travelers and are going to teach us their traveling secrets! Double yay!

Here’s some happy shots of us

Our little chunkster Sundae had her pre-op appt on Monday where we found out that she outgrew her heart murmer (YAY!!!) and also gained a whopping 5 lbs in the last two months! Thats more than double her size! Someone needs to lay off the treats.

Sitting by the fire at Tempe Marketplace enjoying some Froyo in the dead of winter. Ha!



And, because we (I) were feeling homesick, went went and got Philly cheesesteaks! And they were delish!

Till next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment